2020 truck show
The 2020 Garagemahal Truck Show will be different from those in the past since it will be held virtually due to the CORONA-19 virus.
- Eligibility: Any & all Ford trucks owned by a member of this forum, regardless of how long they've been a member, where they live, etc. And, regardless of year of the truck, percent of completion, cost, etc. Note that this means a member may enter more than one truck.
- Classes: The following are the classes for the show. There's no need to chose a class when you enter as members will be able to vote for each truck in every class. Classes: Best Engine; Best Upgrades; People's Favorite; Closest To Stock; Ugliest Truck; & Best Story.
- Time & Judging: All entries must be emailed to Gary Lewis by midnight CDT on September 13th. You may send as many pictures or videos as you like. However, bear in mind that you may lose the attention of the other members if there are too many. Polling will start at midnight CDT on September 16th and conclude at midnight CDT on the 18th with one vote for each class per forum member. Results will be determined on September 19th and trophies and any gifts from vendors will be shipped to the winners, wherever they are, soon thereafter.
- Rules: No truck may win more than one class. If a truck has the most votes in more than one class it will be declared the winner in the first class it has the most votes in from the list of classes above. And the truck with the second most number of votes will win the other class(es). In other words, if a truck has the most votes in Best Engine and Best Upgrades it will win Best Engine.
- Entry Format: Video or still pics are acceptable formats for entry. And please include a pic of yourself by your truck just as it would be if we were at an in-person show. And that can be video or still as well. Plus, include a write-up about each truck giving us a bit of info, and especially with regard to the classes. For instance, if you think your truck might win Best Engine then include pics or video of the engine and provide information regarding what makes it special. Similarly, for Best Story include why your truck is special. Did your grandfather own it? Has it been on some amazing adventure, like to Moab? And, if you think you may win Best Upgrades or Closest To Stock then detail what your modifications are or aren't in the Upgrades section.
As for the format itself, I've created my two entries which may serve as examples - Entrant #1: Dad's Truck; Entrant #2: Big Blue. But generally you want these pieces of information:
Polling will start at midnight CDT on September 16th, 2020, and conclude at midnight CDT on the 18th with one vote for each class per forum member. And when midnight CDT on September 16th comes you can click on these links to go to the polls - but only members can vote: